Please monitor this page for information on closures for Madison County and County Services
3/18/2020 Update on new service from the License Department: Due to the closing of all Madison County License Department locations due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) the office has begun to utilize an online registration system for those citizens who have a new vehicle to register. Please visit Easytagal.com. Click here to learn more.
3/16/2020 23rd Judicial Circuit Court Information
3/16/2020 License Department Press Release
The License Department will continue to process mail renewals, online renewals and receiving renewals by phone from 10am to 1pm Monday thru Friday ONLY until the Courthouse reopens. The numbers to call for phone renewals are 256-532-3312, 256-532-3315 and 256-532-3316. Our limited staff will continue to do everything possible to assist the residents of Madison County. We ask for your patience and understanding over the next few weeks.
3/15/2020 Probate Judge Press Release
- Madison County Tax Collector accepting drop off payments between the hours of 10-2 at the courthouse basement by appointment only. Please call first to verify amounts due. Please call 256-532-3369 or 256-532-3372. We encourage taxpayers to mail their payments or pay online at http://www.deltacomputersystems.com/AL/AL47/index_collector.html
- The Public Works Department, including Inspection and Engineering Department, are closed to the public. Business can still be conducted by phone or email until further notice. Phone: 256-746-2900 or email: email@example.com
- The Madison County Water Department’s lobby is closed to the public. However, the office is open and essential services will be performed with reduced staff. Business can be conducted by telephone, email, or fax. Because of reduced staffing, calls may not be answered immediately. Please leave a message or try your call again later. Be assured, messages will be reviewed often. Meter sets, waterline locates, and leaks will be worked with the understanding emergencies will take precedence and times of completion are expected to be delayed.
- Water Department Contact Info:
- Phone: 256-746-2888, Fax 256-746-2889
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madison County Garbage Pick-up is still on its normal schedule.
- Madison County Sales Tax Department is closed to the public. Payments may be made via the Alabama Department of Revenue’s My Alabama Taxes website, via www.click2file.net, or via the US Postal Service.
- TRAM operations are limited to critical care trips until further notice. Critical care trips are defined as dialysis and cancer treatment visits. Please call the TRAM office with any questions at 256-532-3792.