Traffic Signs and Signals

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Madison County Department of Public Works manages the installation, operation, and maintenance of all traffic signs and signals in unincorporated Madison County.  

Please click the links below for the following:

Policy on Traffic-Calming Devices

For questions regarding traffic signs and signals or to report damage, malfunction, or other operational or safety issue  regarding a traffic sign or signal, please contact:

Tim Swinford

Direct: (256) 746-2934


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer