Madison County Probate Court is now accepting Alabama Secretary of State Filings Online
We suggest when incorporating or completing any other forms of corporation work, you seek legal counsel or advice from an attorney or certified accountant, due to the various types of corporations and partnerships now available by law. Such professionals can best advise you as to which direction is best, based upon your individual needs.
FEES and FORMS:
Fees for the Probate Judge and Alabama Secretary of State must be paid separately.
- Probate Judge: See listing below for the listing of fees
- Alabama Secretary of State: Fees, Forms and Online Filing can be found on the Secretary of State’s official website through the following link: Alabama Secretary of State
- Probate Judge: Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card or Money Order, made payable to the Probate Judge of Madison County, AL
- Alabama Secretary of State: Check or Money Order only, made payable to the Alabama Secretary of State. Cash, credit or debit card payments will not be accepted.
- Original Secretary of State Name Reservation, plus two (2) copies;
- Original Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation, plus two (2) copies;
- One (1) check (or other payment form), made payable to The Probate Judge of Madison County, AL;
Please note, the County where the Corporation’s Registered Agent is located dictates where, and in what County the Corporation should be registered. Registered Agent information can be obtained from the Alabama Secretary of State website.
MADISON COUNTY PROBATE COURT
RECORDING FEES EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2013
|DOCUMENT TYPE||PROBATE JUDGE||SECRETARY OF STATE|
|ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION - Non-Profit & LLC||$73.25||$100.00|
|ARTICLES OF AMENDMENT - Non-Profit & LLC||$48.25||$50.00|
|RESTATED ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION - Non-Profit & LLC||$73.25||$100.00|
|REVOCATION OF DISSOLUTION||$48.25||$25.00|
|CANCELLATION OF SHARES||$48.25||$25.00|
|ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION - Non-Profit & LLC||$73.25||$100.00|
|ARTICLES OF MERGER - Non-Profit & LLC||$73.25||$100.00|
|ARTICLES OF CORRECTION - Non-Profit & LLC||$48.25||$25.00|
|LIMITED PARTNERSHIPS TERMINATIONS||$73.25||$100.00|
|CERTIFICATE OF MERGER||$73.25||$100.00|
Due to the complexity of laws and procedures of the Probate Court, we strongly suggest that you seek the advice of a licensed attorney. The Probate Judge, Chief Clerk and Staff of the Probate Court are prohibited by law to offer any legal advice.