Do I Qualify?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option




  • Madison County resident.
  • 55 years old and older - or a disabled individual of any age. *Must provide award letter from Social Security, or declared disabled by a physician.
  • Need medications for chronic long term medical conditions.
  • Meet pharmaceutical company maximum income requirements (differ by company).
  • No prescription drug coverage. *Assistance may be available if you are in the Part D coverage gap.
  • Provide pharmacy printout or copy of Explanation of Benefits from Part D provider which confirms coverage gap.