Call us at 256-532-3345 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00-4:30
The Madison County Commission SenioRx Program helps seniors age 55 or above, and disabled persons of any age, lower their prescription drug costs by enrolling individuals in Patient Assistance Programs directly through the pharmaceutical companies. If approved, this allows individuals to receive their name-brand prescriptions for free or at a discounted cost. Narcotic medications are not included.
Funding is provided by the Madison County Commission and the Alabama Department of Senior Services through the TARCOG/Area Agency on Aging. The SenioRx program does not pay for, fund, or store any medications.
Need to send mail? Our address is 100 Northside Square, Huntsville AL 35801.
Need to visit the office? We are located at 819 Cook Avenue, Suite 137, Huntsville AL 35801.
Are you a physician interested in offering information to your patients? Please contact us by phone at 256-532-3345 or email to email@example.com. You may download a printable flyer by clicking on the word flyer.
Do I qualify?
- Madison County Resident
- 55 years or older OR have a disability and have been deemed disabled by Social Security, applied for disability, or have a doctor's declaration of disability OR are in the 24-month Medicare waiting period
- Take medications daily for a chronic condition
- Meet pharmaceutical company maximum income requirements (differs by company)
How do I get started?
Call 256-532-3345 to schedule an appointment.
You will need to bring the following items to your appointment:
- Proof of income for everyone living in household (copy of last year's tax return; Social Security award letter; other income such as benefits, pension, W-2, VA)
- Proof of identity
- Medicare card or Part D card
- Medicaid card
- Social security card
- List of current medications
- Physician's name, address, and phone number
SenioRx does not pay for, fund, or store any medications.