More than 20,000 students from public and private schools throughout Madison County have attended the Festival since it began in 1998. We welcome the financial support of local organizations and their participation in the Festival.
We offer six sponsorship levels for cash and in-kind sponsors. Our Diamond sponsorships start at $5,000; Platinum at $2,000; Gold at $1,000; Silver at $500; Bronze at $250; and Friend under $250. In-kind contributions are assessed by the sponsor, generally at retail value, and can include supplies, food for volunteers, or door prizes such as gift cards.
Festival t-shirts feature the logos of Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsors. Sponsorship level determines the size and placement of the logos. These sponsors also receive a plaque indicating the year and level of sponsorship and will be our guests at the VIP Festival Tour. All sponsors will be acknowledged publicly and at the Festival.
Your investment will help educate our children about the source of their drinking water. Students will leave the Festival environmentally aware and equipped with a sense of stewardship for our greatest natural resource – water.
To become a sponsor, or if you have questions or need additional information, contact Jennifer Barger at (256) 532-3505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU to the 2018 Drinking Water Festival Sponsors!
- Huntsville Utilities
- Madison County Water Department
- Harvest-Monrovia Water & Sewer Authority
- Madison Utilities
- Alabama's Mountains, Rivers & Valleys RC&D Council
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM)
- Krebs Engineering
- Madison County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Solid Waste Disposal Authority of the City of Huntsville
- City of Madison
- Croy Engineering
- J. Smith Lanier & Co.
- Jacobs, Inc.
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- Vulcan Materials
- Yogurt Mountain, Huntsville
- Cadence Bank
- CAER of Metro Huntsville
- Elder Law Firm of Connie Glass PC
- Huntsville West Kiwanis Club
- Keep Alabama Beautiful
- Madison County Farmers Federation
- Morrow Water Technologies
- TNB Concrete
- Tetra Tech