More than 20,000 students from public and private schools throughout Madison County have attended the Festival since it began in 1998. We welcome the financial support of local organizations and their participation in the Festival.
We offer six sponsorship levels for cash and in-kind sponsors. Our Diamond sponsorships start at $5,000; Platinum at $2,000; Gold at $1,000; Silver at $500; Bronze at $250; and Friend under $250. In-kind contributions are assessed by the sponsor, generally at retail value, and can include supplies, food for volunteers, or door prizes such as gift cards.
Festival t-shirts feature the logos of Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze sponsors. Sponsorship level determines the size and placement of the logos. These sponsors also receive a plaque indicating the year and level of sponsorship and will be our guests at the VIP Festival Tour. All sponsors will be acknowledged publicly and at the Festival.
Your investment will help educate our children about the source of their drinking water. Students will leave the Festival environmentally aware and equipped with a sense of stewardship for our greatest natural resource – water.
THANK YOU to the 2019 Drinking Water Festival Sponsors!
- Huntsville Utilities
- Madison County Water Department
- Madison Utilities
- Harvest-Monrovia Water & Sewer Authority
- The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Alabama's Mountains, Rivers & Valleys RC&D Council
- Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM)
- Krebs Engineering
- Madison County Soil & Water Conservation District
- Yogurt Mountain, Huntsville
- Alabama Farm Credit
- Barge Design Solutions
- Cadence Bank
- City of Madison
- Croy Engineering
- J. Smith Lanier & Co.
- Redstone Federal Credit Union
- Vulcan Materials
- Coca-Cola (Chambers Bottling Co.)
- Community Consultants, Inc.
- CrossTek Construction
- Elder Law Firm of Connie Glass PC
- Huntsville West Kiwanis Club
- Keep Alabama Beautiful
- Madison County Farmers Federation
- Morrow Water Technologies
- Tetra Tech