Finance Department

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Finance Department Forms

Travel Request Form

Employees, other than elected officials, are required to have Commission approval prior to any business travel that exceeds $1000.00 in travel expenses.  This form must be completed ad submitted to the County Administrator to be placed on the next available Commission Agenda for review and approval.  Please submit Travel Request forms in advance of any travel to allow procession and in compliance with agenda deadlines.

Budget Amendment Request

The Budget Amendment Form should be used request changes in the previously approved budget.  Every amendment must have an explanation or justification before it can be processed.  Budget Amendments which affect personnel or capital outlay expenditures require approval by the Madison County Commission.  

Check Request Form

The check request form is to be used only for items not requiring a purchase order.  If your purchase type is not listed below, you are required to get a purchase order before proceeding.  This form is only to be used for the following items:

  • Utility Payments
  • Cell Phone Bills
  • Travel Reimbursements
    • Hotel
    • Mileage
    • Fuel
    • Flight
  • Registrations
  • Dues
  • Subscriptions

For current New World Vendors, please complete only the vendor number and vendor name.  If, in the case of multiple remittance addresses, please also complete the address portion of the form.  For new vendors, please complete the check request in its entirety.  

Inventory Transaction Form

The Inventory Transaction Form is to be used for the deletion of an asset (sale), the donation of an asset (outside Madison County Departments), or the transfer of an asset (to Madison County Department).  Please complete the form with as much information as possible.  Please note that the asset number is the blue or red tag attached to the asset and not the Central Garage assigned vehicle number. 

After completing the form, please attach all supporting documentation (bill of sale, copy of check, agreement of donation, etc.) and submit to the Finance Department.  For assets with a purchase price of less than $5,000 (controlled assets), submit to Wanda Yelverton; for assets with a purchase price of over $5,000 (capital assets), submit to Amy Hardin.

For questions regarding any of the forms above, please contact Amy Hardin in the Finance Department.

New Hire Form

The New Hire Form is to be completed when a department needs to fill a position.  Please complete the form in its entirety before submission.  Full-time Positions must be approved by the Department Head and Department Liaison before submitting to Carol Long, Chief Finance Director.  Part-time Positions must be approved by the Department Head before submitting to Carol Long. 

For questions regarding the new hire form above, please contact the Personnel Department.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer